Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
What’s good and bad about the Cavalier?
- Sensitive and loyal to his owner
- Cheerful and affectionate, your lap will be among his favorite places
- Easily trained, he wants to please
- A dependent personality, this is not a dog to leave home alone all day
- He’s a shedder and requires regular brushing and combing
- His spaniel instincts will cause him to chase small prey
- Heart diseases, mild to major, are common. Insist on appropriate tests before buying
Who could resist these?