Known as the King of Toys, he is not a miniature Doberman (or any other breed) but a separate and older breed of dog
What’s good and bad about the Min Pin?
- Excellent watchdog who wouldn’t hesitate to go after an intruder
- Active and high-energy, he’s your workout buddy
- Brave, playful and adventurous
- Curiosity and high-energy may cause him to take off any time he gets a chance. (He’ll daydream about how to tippy toe out of your house)
- Fragile and doesn’t realize it. If he gets hurt, he may react aggressively. Not a pet for small children
- He can be a handful; this is not the dog for novice dog owners
King of Toys is also the king of hearts.