People have claimed this dog resembles a monkey, a clown, or an Ewok – the forest-dwelling aliens of Star Wars movies
What’s good and bad about the Griffon?
- Good watchdog
- Low maintenance – little shedding, minimal exercise
- Bright dogs with almost-human expressions
- Usually gets along with other dogs and cats
- Sensitive dogs that expect a lot of love
- May be obstinate – he will require socialization and training
- Rare enough breed that he hasn’t been overbred, but may be difficult (and expensive) to find.
Here’s a good introduction of the breed.