A Doberman brain in a midget body
What’s good and bad about the Chihuahua?
- Has special affinity for the elderly
- Needs love and much lap-sitting
- Makes a good watchdog
- Requires little maintenance, just occasional brushing, and minimal exercise
- Beware of pranksters who yell “a rat”
- May be snappy and obstinate and difficult to housebreak
- Has been overbred which creates health and behavior problems – buy only from a reputable breeder
- Small size means you must protect him but not to the point you create a frightened, nervous dog (and the need for visits to the doggy therapist)
Here’s a sweet Chihuahua puppy.