Quiet, refined dog who take off like a rocket if you aren’t careful
What’s good and bad about the IG?
- Clean and nearly odorless. May be a good choice for owners with allergies
- Moves with beauty and grace. He’s a delight to watch
- Quiet and refined, your neighbors will appreciate him as well
- A peaceful, undemanding nature that needs little obedience training but does require daily exercise
- May be prone to broken legs and slipped kneecaps
- Will take off like a shot if not on a leash
- Best for childless households; he dislikes commotions
- Not a watchdog
- Difficult (putting it mildly) to housebreak
- Thin skin (literally) makes him a poor choice for cold climates
See these cuties in action.