He once lived in Chinese imperial courts but will be completely satisfied perched on a window sill in your apartment
What’s good and bad about the Chin?
- Gentle and playful personality
- Loves to curl up on your lap
- Must have affection – this is a dog that enjoys following his owner from room to room
- Ideal for apartment living and senior owners
- Too fragile for roughhousing
- Must own a vacuum cleaner; he’s a spaniel and he sheds
- Regular brushing and combing is necessary
- Poor watchdog; this is a lapdog
Good example of a Chin.