Ideal for former cat owners who want to get a dog
What’s good and bad about the Pom?
- A good watchdog
- He does well in obedience class and his exercise needs are minimal
- A definite lapdog who lives to be pampered
- He is well suited to an apartment
- Needs to be socialized as a puppy to avoid excessive barking and possessiveness
- He sheds, make sure you own a good vacuum cleaner
- Regular dental care is required, as he will lose his teeth if not properly tended
See how charming these little ones are.